Terms and Policy of instalment pricing plans with New Zealand Estimating and Surveying (NZES)
By acknowledging these Terms and Conditions you accept that enrolment with NZES will not be fully complete until you complete the enrolment process.
To complete your enrolment you need to:
- Complete our application form with your correct details.
- Verify your identification (if requested).
- Meet any programme entry requirements if detailed to you.
- Pay applicable course related fees or have signed up to a payment plan of your choosing.
- Pricing or payment plans give students the ability to pay off the course fee in installments over a six-month term
- Payments will stop once the full amount is settled, they are independent to course completion
- Payments can be settled in lump sum at any point during the term
- There is no interest accrued to payments
- NZES can sometimes extend the term of a payment plan on request
- Payment plans can be requested to pause for cases of financial hardship or medical issues – Proof can be requested
- If a scheduled payment is missed, due to insufficient funds. Our system will automatically try to charge the payment over the following days. This can result in multiple payments in one period
To graduate with NZES you need to:
- Pass all modules with a grade of 65% or higher
During enrolment with NZES you will:
- Have access to high quality course materials whenever and wherever you want.
- Be provided ongoing support and advice by an assigned tutor.
- Have to option to retake any assignments until you achieve a grade of 65% or higher
Until you are fully enrolled:
- You will not be able to undertake any assessment that counts towards a final grade.
- You will not have access to your education provider’s library and learner support services for this course.
- You will not be able to participate in online Forums.
- As NZES allocates a considerable amount of resources and time into each student, we cannot issue a full refund.
- If a student wishes to un-enrol from the course within 30 days of signing up, we can issue an 80% refund of total course costs. Or stop payment collection after the next scheduled payment